About Mike Born
[ pods corner ]
A camera does not capture reality. It creates one.
Mike Born is a photographer and visual artist. He has worked in the media industry in various countries for more than 30 years, doing art production, then art direction, later media consulting. Now in his fifties and semi-retired, he is finally able to focus on documentary and fine art photography rather than production. Mike is exclusively working on own projects or some special ones done with "old friends" in the media.
Mike is currently shooting with this gear:
Camera: Sony Alpha 7R III
- Sony FE 14 mm F1.8 GM ultra-wide angle prime
- Sony Zeiss Vario Tessar FE 16-35 mm F4 ZA wide-angle zoom
- Sony FE 85 mm F1.4 GM telephoto prime
- Sony FE 70-200 mm F2.8 GM II telephoto zoom
- Sony FE 200-600 mm F5.6-6.3 G super-telephoto zoom
- Sony 20TC 2x teleconverter for 140-400 / 400-1200 mm
Please note that "Mike Born" is a pseudonym. Please also note that works marked "not for sale" are just not for sale.